All artwork and text is copyrighted by Damien Murphy, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner. It is illegal to publish, print or reproduce any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.

Pages

Monday 7 July 2008

While searching through old work

While looking through old work I came across these paintings. Couldn't find any large images of these. My guess was I lost them when I had that harddrive failure way back. Damn!, lost a year a halfs work with that hard drive, including all the commission oil paintings I did (which I cant get again as they were sold off). But on the bright side at least I found these two images. Sorry they're so small.

Commuinion girl - 596 x 907mm - Oil on Canvas


Sea scape - 305 x 406 - Oil on Canvasboard

No comments: